Thank you to both Dreamland Dancing for awarding me the Versatile Blogger award and to Anastasia of AstralTravler for bestowing upon me the Liebster Award. Many mea culpas for being so remiss in acknowledging your kindness.
Seven Interesting Things About Me
- I write my stories long hand and then type them into my book software
- I have hazel eyes
- I’m partially blind in my left eye
- I have nine more novels planned
- I was a varsity cheerleader in high school but quit to focus on getting into college
- I was Vice President of the Latin Honor Society in High School and am in the process of re-learning Latin.
- I am Italian.
Anastasia’s Questions for the Liebster Award
1.What made you start your blog, and what keeps you doing it?
I started my blog to discuss the writing industry and my own struggles with being an author in the erotica/romance genre. I stay with it because of the great people I’ve met.
2. If you had to choose the best novelist of our time, who would it be?
Garfield Reeves-Stevens. Anyone who can convince me down to my soul that vampires are real has my vote.
3. A quote that has impacted your life the most?
“The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe” – Gustave Flaubert.
Writing has changed my life and my perspective. I live this quote everyday.
4. What is your three favorite books, and the book you wished was never published?
Knowing what it takes to write a book and how you pour yourself into it, I’m not going to wish for something to not have been published, however, my three favorite books are:
Bloodshift – Garfield Reeves-Stevens
Dragondoom – Dennis McKiernan
ElfQuest – Wendy and Richard Pini
5. What is something you think all of your followers and fans should know about you?
I try to look at the psychology of human sexuality first and foremost before getting into the nitty gritty of the sex.
6. If there’s one thing in the entire world you could change, what would it be?
Any and all “isms”. I’d eradicate them.
7. Your favorite fictional character from any book, movie, comic, or TV show?
Jared from the Pretender. He’s my ideal man.
8. What’s one song that you just can’t get out of your head?
Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke.
9. Suddenly, money isn’t a problem and you can travel to where ever you want to go. Where would you go?
Spain to the Alhambra. My family is descended from the Moors who ruled there.
10. Last but not least, what is one thing you do that happens to be awkward to everyone else?
I can be very blunt and sometimes I say things that I might have wanted to think about a bit first 🙂
And the nominees are …. anyone interested in participating. I learned a long time ago on my old blog that the quality of bloggers is too great for me to feel comfortable singling any one person out. Please just feel free to pass it along, you’re all worthy of it to me.